Gold
Crystal
Morphodon Post time: 2019-11-14 11:13:42 From the mobile phone |Show all posts
What shoukd I use my mojo for?

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Jonathan97202 Post time: 2019-11-15 04:31:37 |Show all posts
I would start with rings and spells, making sure they compliment your play style.  Do you find yourself running out of troops on war day?  If so then maybe consider purchasing the mojo only columns and trees that give castle wall health and more troops.

Honestly though, if you want real answers I would encourage you to maybe tell us a bit more about your account.  What are your hero's, what type of forms do you use?  Any information that would help the long term players here share information with you.
Character is doing the right thing, when no one is looking.

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Morphodon Post time: 2019-11-15 13:17:22 |Show all posts
Edited by Morphodon at 2019-11-15 17:08

I have 8k mojo, (i didnt want it, but i cant refund it, also lt is 7.6k now)

I use berserker and succubus(fort)

The alliance im in has lots of armor, so i use that alot. Most of my equipped gems are level 4, there are a couple of level 3. On my berserker, other than alliance armor, i have the full set of shadow armor, and the prince of blades. On my succubus i have the full flame set, but usually i use tje beast leather for the body, when i am not using alliance gear. I also have the red dragon soul, for my succubus.

for rings, for my berserker i have edh, and hand of wade, for my succubus, i have edh and wuba's pipe
also, berserker medal is level 8, and succubus medal, is level 6

In terms of population, i have 495 on castle, and 306 on fort

Berserker:

succubus:

other:

thanks in advance,
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Jonathan97202 Post time: 2019-11-16 04:06:50 |Show all posts
Edited by Jonathan97202 at 2019-11-15 12:08

I would suggest getting holy ring for your zerk.  You can buy it out right during the event that offers it or buy it 2 fragments at a time in the same event.  Void blast for both heroes is also a excellent spell.  Same as with holy ring you can buy it outright during the event or purchase it 2 fragments at a time.

Gems are important and I think at the end of the month is when the gem sale happens.  If I were in your situation what I would do is wait for a spending event to maximize my return and fill out my castle and fort with the special buildings that give wall health and troops.  

If you don't plan on buying mojo again then I would focus on gems and spells.  I notice you don't have holy light on zerk.  I would purchase that if your alliance isn't currently doing the instance where you can farm the spell for free.  Red skull spell on your zerk is a option if you plan on not purchasing void blast.

Do you use LINE APP?  If you do add me there Jonathan97202 and send me a text saying you are from the forum.  I will gladly show you my setup on bus/zerk to give you an idea of what you may want to purchase.

Have 1 people ratedGold Pack Reason
AxlCasanova + 50 The best!

Total score: Gold + 50   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Morphodon Post time: 2019-11-16 16:22:24 From the mobile phone |Show all posts
Okay, thanks again, i'll send a message,
P.s do you use discord?

Use magic Report

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Jonathan97202 Post time: 2019-11-17 02:57:22 |Show all posts
Morphodon replied at 2019-11-16 00:22
Okay, thanks again, i'll send a message,
P.s do you use discord?

I do not.  Only line

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile|Freemojo - Little Empire Forum   

2019-12-16 18:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017220 sec., 5 queries

Little Empire Forum Powered by Discuz! X2

To Top