Register
Search
View: 830|Reply: 1

What to spend Iron Ingots on [Copy this link to quote]

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
KmartBoi Post time: 2020-07-20 12:06:14 |Show all posts
I'm currently trying to figure out what to spend my iron ingots on, because while they are not difficult to come by, some upgrades take a surplus of them. Currently my hero medals are quite low level (7 on zerk, and 4 on succubus), I have troops that I still need to upgrade to max on both the Castle and fort such as demon shaman(both), troll cyborg(both), wolf rider(fort), dwarvern hurlers(fort), priest(both) not to mention how research upgrades cost ingots. I was wondering what was the best way to spend my ingots considering ive been focusing on trying to max my troops and basically ignoring my hero medals and some of the "later" research upgrades that cost ingots.

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
Jonathan97202 Post time: 2020-07-21 04:20:22 |Show all posts
Edited by Jonathan97202 at 2020-07-20 17:46

For me I first got all my research in castle to 9 and fort to level 7.  Then I focused on my zerk medal which I got to 21.  After that I focused on bonds for the troops I use the most.  Now I am maxing my tech in castle.  I also maxed my magic tech in fort because that increases the shamans.

Zerk medal was important to me personally because the higher the level the more tanky he gets.  However if you are running bus in front then you might want to focus on your troops instead.
Character is doing the right thing, when no one is looking.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile|Freemojo - Little Empire Forum   

2020-08-13 22:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.012845 sec., 4 queries

Little Empire Forum Powered by Discuz! X2

To Top